Plum Design House Plants and Pot dipping
- Is your green thumb a little grubby these days? Jenna Pryor of Plum Design is in to brighten your home with the “right” house plants and a new trend-dipped plant pots.
Youth Talent Show
- A preview of the Edmonton Youth Talent Show Saturday, April 26th.
Edmonton Youth Talent Show
Saturday, April 26th
Community & Performing Arts Centre
11520 Ellerslie Road SW
Live at the Walterdale Bridge
- Bridget Cottontail will be hoppin’ down the bunny trail handing out Easter goodies live all morning long! Celebrate with Bridget at the the bottom of Walterdale Hill, as she hands out Easter goodness to those commuting to work.
- First home game of the FC Edmonton season is this Saturday night @ 7pm vs. New York Cosmos and we have Coach Colin Miller in to let us know what we can expect from this upcoming match.
Canadian Tire Home Opener
versus New York Cosmos
April 19 (7pm)
NHL Draft Lottery with Derek Van Diest
- One of Edmonton’s top sports columnist joins to talk about the lottery and what it’ll mean for the Oil, plus a lookahead to the draft and the playoffs.
- He’s subbing in for Alex Tagliani and he’s only 21. We welcome Edmonton racer Stefan Rzadzinski to the program.
Previously Recorded at Prairie Gardens Adventure Farm
- Bridget hit the road to get ready for Easter this weekend at Prairie Garden Adventure Farm!
4th Annual Hop! Easter Festival
April 18-21, 2014
Festivities kick off with a Pancake Breakfast with the Easter Bunny from 10am-11:30am. and end at 4 pm
- Zabiuk is with NAIT where, as an ethical hacker, he teaches students to protect computer systems by approaching the problem from a hacker’s perspective.
Rejuvenate your skin for spring
- It’s been a long, cold winter. Rejuvenate your skin this spring. Dermatologist Dr. Sapijaszko is here to talk skin treatments.
- Some local high schoolers are hoping to get international recognition… for their robotics work. They’re headnig down to Anaheim next week.
Bridal Junk to Beauty Wedding Swap
- You know those people who pull together weddings on a shoestring budget but how do they do it? Jordan and Kelsey with Atmosphere weddings will show you how to turn a Swap Meet or a garage sale into a good start towards your special day.
Bridal Shop & Swap
Delta Edmonton South
Sunday, April 27 April from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Live at The Enjoy Centre
- Bridget is hitting the streets for some local ‘hidden gem’ fashion within our city! Sabrina Butterfly O’Donnell has always had a passion for clothing design. She attended the University College of the Fraser Valley from 1995-1997, in Abbotsford, B.C. A year after receiving a diploma in Fashion Design, she developed her first clothing line under the label, Sabrina Butterfly Designs. Three years later, as her line grew, she decided to return to Edmonton, where the SB Design style evolved with it’s new market. In an effort to discover and connect with as many new customers as possible, SB Designs has explored the sales avenues of outdoor festivals and markets, large and small craft shows and local stores. Sabrina Butterfly Designs is designed and manufactured in Canada.
Sabrina Butterfly presents
a pop up boutique
@the Enjoy Centre
April 11-June 28th
- Crop-tops are popping up all over stores, but many people won’t know what to do with them. Fashion Blogger Janis Galloway is here to help you wade through them.
Linda Bodo with Easter Craft Upcycles
- Linda Bodo is in to showcase some great upcycled crafts for Easter, including bunny candy jars, chalkboard painted eggs, carrot cutlery settings, egg carton displays, pasta birds nests, and coffee mug bird feeders to name a few!
Previously Recorded at Gail Hall’s Kitchen
- Bridget spent some time in Gail’s kitchen whipping up a storm to create a delicious easter brunch. Egg Soufflé Roulade, sautéed potatoes with onion and bacon, roasted tri-coloured peppers with olive oil and a tangy spring-like lemon tart were the table toppers.
- Baked with barley lately? It may offer more benefits than you think. We have one of the authors of a new cookbook Go Barley to give us a taste of the ancient grain.
NHL alumni Bryan Trottier
- He is in town for this for the Alzhiemers Face Off Hockey tournament and this morning Bryan Trottier joins us in studio.
Live at Westbury Theatre
- Over The Edge 4-Play Festival in support of emerging writers, directors, designers and actors. It’s a 12-hour theatre festival where it all happens in one day: The playwrights meet at 8 AM and are given a word that they must include and then within the next 12 hours, full production of these new plays emerge.
Get Outdoors Weekend
- Alberta Get Outdoors Weekend encourages Albertans of all ages to get out and be active with family and friends after a long Alberta winter.
April 12, 2014, 1 – 4 p.m.
11759 Groat Road, Percy Page Centre Edmonton, Alberta
Meet outside of the front of the centre for the Geocaching Adventure
Contact: Bill Wilson
April 10, 2014, 1 p.m.
Austin O’Brien High School
6110 95th Ave NW, Edmonton, AB
Associate Minister of Wellness Dave Rodney and Edmonton Eskimos Calvin McCarty, Jonathan Crompton and Ryan King will be onsite.
Sheldon Westcott Ultimate Fighter Finalist
- From leaving home to fighting through a knee injury, Ultimate Fighter Finalist Sheldon Westcott joins us one week before his big fight on April 16th in Quebec City for a 6 figure UFC contract and the title of “The Ultimate Fighter”.
TUF Nations Canada vs. Australia: Ultimate Fighter Finale
Airs on Sportsnet 360 April 16th
Prelims start at 3:00 pm
Main Card starts at 5:00 pm
Soap Stone Carve demo
- Rubble Road Soap Stone Carving kits will be at Make it Edmonton this weekend. They’re here to demo soapstone carving.
- He is called the Rock Star of the Art world, known for painting Olive and martini glasses…some people even get tattoos of his art.
Bower Mall, Red Deer
Thursday April 10 – 4pm to 8pm
West Edmonton Mall
Saturday April 12 from 5pm – 9pm
Live at Muttart Hall for the Kiwanis Music Fesitval
- Bridget is spending the morning with some talented youth, as they gear up for the Kiwanis Music Festival! The 106th Annual Edmonton Kiwanis Music Festival will be held from April 14th to May 2nd, 2014. Every year, the festival creates over 2500 opportunities for music students, actors, musicians and music lovers to perform in front of an audience and receive professional adjudication. Come out and see the stars of tomorrow and help us celebrate over 100 years!
Kiwanis Music Festival
April 14- May 2
- Let’s check in with stock markets now that we have celebrated the five year anniversary of the financial crisis.
Easter Egg decorating for Kids
- Do you want to deccorate easter eggs with your kids with little mess and cool results? Stay tune, Marissa Loewen from Mercer Collective is here.
Grilled Cheese Month
- It’s a gouda month to celebrate… So don’t brie-ze through it. Coming up, we take a bite out of Grilled Cheese Month with Chef Chuck Feist from Sunterra Market!
Sunterra Market, Lendrum Shopping Centre
Live at United Cycle
- Bridget is getting ready for spring in an active way on BT this morning! United Cycle has been a part of Old Strathcona for over 85 years and continues to support many associations and communities in and around Edmonton and throughout Alberta.
- If you need a lawyer but can’t afford it, you may be in trouble. Legal Aid Alberta is cutting back services due to a financial pinch and things are only getting worse. We welcome the president and CEO.
Psychology of Social Media
- How to get ahead in social media? Ditch the pitch and start offering your followers something. Ryan Holtz joins on the psychology of social media marketing.
- Our friend Jo-Ann from Fine Frostings shows off some cupcakes fit for a fun and festive Easter.
Live at the Carter-Ryan Carving Studio
- Bridget is spending the morning gearing up for a great fundraiser happening this weekend! Rabbits, bears and a piece in celebration of women will be the theme of this years silent and live auction. A trio of fabulous musicians greet you as you walk into the transformed Westbury Theatre.
‘Here’s To The Ladies Who Laugh’
Fundraiser Art Auction & Cabaret
In Support of the Lois Hole Hospital For Women
Saturday April 12 Doors at
7 PM, Show at 8 PM