Ryan Holtz: Marketing Expert
- Are there any real deal on Black Friday or is it a marketing ploy? Ryan Holtz is in to discussing the annual shopping frenzy and and the marketing genius that retailers use to get shoppers to come running in droves.
Gwendolyn Richards: Author, “Pucker”
- When life gives you lemons, pull out ‘Pucker’ and make a recipe from Gwendolyn’s new cookbook! She’s in studio to show us a nice and easy salad while talking about the inspiration behind her book.
LIVE at Edmonton Garrison
- The Grand Cariboo Opry is a highly entertaining show, hosted by Canadian music icon Barney Bentall, with an exceptional roster of friends and guests including Ridley Bent, Dustin Bentall, Wendy Bird, Kendel Carson, Matt Masters, and the occasional special guest. Between songs, Barney and cast blend humourous and sentimental monologues to showcase sponsors amid a heartfelt set of roots, folk and rock favourites. It’s a highly engaging show that celebrates community through music, laughter, and a real hootenany of a party.
The Horowitz Theatre
November 27th, 2014
8900 114 St NW
Doors 6:30pm | Show 7:30pm
Prof. Tim Caulfield: University of Alberta
- Does organic food really make the difference? Is the taste worth the price? We have Tim Caulfield on with a blind taste test to put it to rest once and for all. Plus, a taste test, a double blind study on organic foods.
Capital City Burlesque
- Established in 2003, Capital City Burlesque is Edmonton’s premier burlesque troupe with 18 active dancers and one boylesque performer. Voted “Edmonton’s best burlesque troupe” for 2014 + 2013 by the good readers of Vue magazine. Lynda Vang aka “Chyna Boom” and co. bring their moves to BT this morning, warming us up on this cold winter day.
LIVE at Men’s Christmas Choir the U of A
- For the first half of the show, Bridget has the Fabulous choir from U of A – putting us in the Christmas Spirit with wonderful carols to celebrate their upcoming concert and then the last hour – Bridget has fabulous fashions from LULU with their new outdoor winter weather clothing line!
Jelena Mrdjenovich: World Champ Boxer
- Mrdjenovich played basketball for the University of Alberta and tore her ACL. While convalescing she watched boxing on TV and her father, a long-time boxing fan, suggested that she might find it a good sport. She headed to the gym once she had healed up, and never looked back. She’s competing in the Beauty vs. The Beast Charity Boxing Match to raise funds for the Salvation Army and is in studio to show Ryan a thing or two about throwing jabs.
Charity Boxing Match
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 6:00pm
Chateau Lacombe Hotel
Caitlyn Cranwell: ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen
- Want to leave you guests wanting more for the holidays? Give them a taste of this. ATCO Blue Flame is here making edamame-encrusted lamb lollipops.
LIVE at Vaughan String Quartet at the Holy Trinity Anglican Church
- For the second concert of the 4 and More Concert Series on Friday November 28 @ 7:30pm at the Holy Trinity Anglican Church the Vaughan String Quartet will have a special guest; Brazilian clarinettist Amandy Bandeira.
- Edmonton’s Food Bank is getting a boost from sexy businessmen. A dozen local business owners teamed up to create the “Sexy Men of YEG Food” calendar in support of Edmonton’s Food Bank. The tongue-in-cheek calendar is a nod to pin ups and sexy firemen calendars of years past. The calendars are available at Alley Kat Brewing Company, 9929 60 Ave., Acme Meat Market, 9531 76 Ave., Prairie Mill Bread Company, 14253 23 Ave. and Edmonton’s Food Bank, 11508 120 St. All proceeds will be donated to the Food Bank.
Dr. Stuart Shanker: Psychologist, Child Development
- Nationally and internationally renowned researcher on stress and child development, Dr. Stuart Shanker joins us to talk about stress and self-regulation, child development, neuroscience and at-risk youth
Movember Monday: Mike Hardingo
- He’s been upping his Movember game to new heights… We welcome BT Mo Bro Mike Harding to show off his very creative Movember efforts.
LIVE at 630Ched Santas Anonymous
- With exactly 30 days to Christmas Eve…imagine not being able to put presents under the tree..This Morning, Bridget celebrates one of the greatest organizations in the city making sure that doens’t happen! Wrapping presents – putting a call out for volunteers, toys, and doing it exactly 30 days shy of the night when every child is going to go to sleep with the hope that Santa visits their home.
630 CHED Santas Anonymous
12345 121 Street
Pete Bombaci: Director, Movember Canada
- He’s the Director of Movember and he’s here to share some of his favourite stories of Mo’spiration. Pete Bombaci joins at 6:20am.
Brad King: Author, Dirty Diets
- That diet your on could be the worst thing for you… We welcome Brad King author of Dirty Diets with more.
Tina O’Connor: Be That Kinky Girl
- You could be a few steps away from the best sex of your life. We welcome Tina O’Connor with her guide on how to be that kinky girl. Using her passion for organizing, inspiring and motivating, Tina plans to roll out several more “Be That” titles in her series, including Be That Millionaire.
Make Cheese Inc.
- We love homemade cheese. That is why we decided to share it with the world. Many people have never thought to make their own cheese, but with Make Cheese Inc. it is both easy and affordable. Make your own cheese with easy to use Do It Yourself (DIY) kits. We have all of the supplies and equipment you’ll need to get started making your own cheese. Whether your favourite is Mozzarella, Swiss, or Gouda, it is possible with Make Cheese Inc.
LIVE at Londonderry Mall
- Bridget heads to Londonderry mall to hang out with Santa!! She’ll be reading the messages and questions that you sent to our website and seeing who’s been naughty and who’s been nice.
Theo Fleury: ’Conversations with a Rattlesnake’
- Best-selling author, former NHL star and Olympic gold medallist (Stanley Cup and WJC) Theo Fleury has partnered with world-renowned therapist Kim Barthel to announce the upcoming release of their new book Conversations With a Rattlesnake: Raw and Honest Reflections on Healing and Trauma.
Marcus Grodd: Bachelor in Paradise
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ News: Lacy Faddoul and Marcus Grodd came to be a couple on the first season of Bachelor in Paradise and now they’re planning their wedding!
Lyndsey Forest: Over My Styled Body
- Are you looking for that perfect outfit to impress that special someone? Blogger Lyndsey Forest showcases some great new looks from our friends in Old Strathcona.
LIVE at Pixel Blue College
- Pixel Blue College is Canada’s leading digital post secondary institution. Students produce music, and design 3D & 2D items.
Tzeporah Berman: Canadian Environmentalist
- She was the public face of the largest civil disobedience in Canadian history and is one of the most polarizing figures in the environmental movement. We Welcome Tzeporah Berman.
Pav Dundur: VP of JCI Edmonton
- Christmas is the time of giving and Pav Dundur, VP of JCI, and Jennifer Wrobel, Co-Chair, Holiday Hamper Program are in studio to talk about the Hamper program that distributes goodies to those in need.
Tim Warmels and April Brockman: Latest Bachelor couple
- She said yes! Following a whirlwind journey of dramatic dates, broken hearts, and blossoming love that took bachelor Tim Warmels and 25 of the country’s most eligible bachelorettes across the country and around the world, April Brockman – the 27-year-old realtor from Wasaga Beach, ON – was the last woman standing as Tim got down on bended knee in the emotional conclusion of The Bachelor Canada, earlier this evening on City.
BT Bachelor Canada Panel
- Special guest alert! Trisha, the Bachelor runner up is coming in to studio and Trevor, Katy, Ashley and Ryan are going to pepper her with questions and give their opinions on how the last episode went down.
LIVE at Monjeloco Latin Fiesta
- Monjeloco Jeans Latin Fiesta is being held in the St.Albert Earls to raise money for a Colombian orphanage that takes in children their mothers can no longer care for them for various reasons.
TONIGHT at 7 PM
Earls St. Albert
10 McKinney Ave
For Tickets: 780.459.1155
Eli the pig
- Michelle Kropp and her children are in the BT studio to talk about the courts ruling that they need to find a new home for Eli their pet pig. According to Strathcona County’s Animal Control Bylaw, a pig falls within the parameters of livestock, and is prohibited to live inside a house.
Alan Doyle: Singer & Author
- From a little town to a Great Big Sea. We welcome the singer of one of Canada’s most-loved bands to talk about his new book growing up in poverty in Newfoundland.
- 4Count came to Canada last year to record their début album ’4Count’ and film their TV show: YTV series ‘Mission:4Count’ It premièred in October of this year. The band was discovered by Nick Cannon and will have a quick interview with Ryan and then a performance in studio!
Live at Starlight Child Toy Dash
- At Toys R’ Us this morning Bridget and Mike Chalut from The Bounce will be joining Aboudi who has three minutes to grab as many toys as possible. Starlight Children’s Foundation has been transforming the lives of Canadian children who live with serious illness and their families. They’re there for the entire journey-from the emergency room to recovery.