Pros and Cons Quadcopters
- Mini drones are cool–no doubt about it..Byron Christopher is here to talk about the use…and abuse of quadcopters.
Kids Birthday Parties
- Want to give your kid a birthday that will stand out from the rest? We welcome Jennifer Kinal of Fresh Look Events to show off all the amazing things you can do with a simple idea.
- Here we go again… The cast of Mamma Mia is here to perform a favourite Abba hit while the musical is in town.
Previously Recorded at Harry Ainlay High School
- Bridget is spending all week, showcasing just How Cool is your School! Today she is hanging witht he students of Harry Ainlay High School as they focus on their sports and automotive programs! Harry Ainlay is a community school with a long-standing tradition of excellence and school pride.Whether you are interested in athletics, ﬁne arts, CTS, International Baccalaureate or student leadership, Harry Ainlay strives to offer excellent programs for every learner. The positive atmosphere you feel at Harry Ainlay is due to the pride students have for their school: a school where we respect individual differences, celebrate our successes and strive to make a difference within our community and our world.
- He’s been called a capitalist with a heart W. Brett Wilson Joins to talk about Redefining Success and his art collection.
Artist for Life: The Carolines
- We will have a performance by The Carolines. They will be performing this Saturday at the 5th Anniversary Gala Celebration of Artists for Life.
Artists for Life
April 26 @ 7pm
The Club at the Citadel
Previously Recorded at Prince Charles School
- Bridget is spending all week, showcasing just How Cool is your School! Today she is hanging with the students of Prince Charles School. Prince Charles School serves both the Prince Charles and Sherbrooke communities. Approximately 10% of the students who attend the school actually live in the community. The remaining 90% come to school by bus from 51 different school catchment areas to attend the Awasis Urban Aboriginal Program. Transportation service is provided by Edmonton Public Schools. Approximately 97% of the students attending are of Aboriginal ancestry. All K-6 students are provided with a hot lunch through the Edmonton City Center Church Corporation and parent contributions. Community partnerships with the Family Centre, Bent Arrow, Uncles and Aunts at Large, and Urban Spirit Rotary Club have been established to support students and families.
Heather de Kok
- It’s Administrative Professionals Week… and while we all want to show people we notice all the great work that they do.. The truth is, we all have budgets. Heather de Kok is here to show us how to treat those professionals in our lives… without breaking the bank.
- Spending a few extra dollars isn’t always a bad idea when it comes to your wardrobe.
- He’s passed the half way mark to raising a buck a burpee for… get this… over seven thousand burpees. Scott Weller is getting his workout this AM.
Previously Recorded at St. Martin Ukrainian Bilingual School
- Bridget is spending all week, showcasing just How Cool is your School! Today she is hanging witht he students of St. Martin Ukrainian Bilingual School as they focus on Easter!
Plum Design House Plants and Pot dipping
- Is your green thumb a little grubby these days? Jenna Pryor of Plum Design is in to brighten your home with the “right” house plants and a new trend-dipped plant pots.
Youth Talent Show
- A preview of the Edmonton Youth Talent Show Saturday, April 26th.
Edmonton Youth Talent Show
Saturday, April 26th
Community & Performing Arts Centre
11520 Ellerslie Road SW
Live at the Walterdale Bridge
- Bridget Cottontail will be hoppin’ down the bunny trail handing out Easter goodies live all morning long! Celebrate with Bridget at the the bottom of Walterdale Hill, as she hands out Easter goodness to those commuting to work.
- First home game of the FC Edmonton season is this Saturday night @ 7pm vs. New York Cosmos and we have Coach Colin Miller in to let us know what we can expect from this upcoming match.
Canadian Tire Home Opener
versus New York Cosmos
April 19 (7pm)
NHL Draft Lottery with Derek Van Diest
- One of Edmonton’s top sports columnist joins to talk about the lottery and what it’ll mean for the Oil, plus a lookahead to the draft and the playoffs.
- He’s subbing in for Alex Tagliani and he’s only 21. We welcome Edmonton racer Stefan Rzadzinski to the program.
Previously Recorded at Prairie Gardens Adventure Farm
- Bridget hit the road to get ready for Easter this weekend at Prairie Garden Adventure Farm!
4th Annual Hop! Easter Festival
April 18-21, 2014
Festivities kick off with a Pancake Breakfast with the Easter Bunny from 10am-11:30am. and end at 4 pm
- Zabiuk is with NAIT where, as an ethical hacker, he teaches students to protect computer systems by approaching the problem from a hacker’s perspective.
Rejuvenate your skin for spring
- It’s been a long, cold winter. Rejuvenate your skin this spring. Dermatologist Dr. Sapijaszko is here to talk skin treatments.
- Some local high schoolers are hoping to get international recognition… for their robotics work. They’re headnig down to Anaheim next week.
Bridal Junk to Beauty Wedding Swap
- You know those people who pull together weddings on a shoestring budget but how do they do it? Jordan and Kelsey with Atmosphere weddings will show you how to turn a Swap Meet or a garage sale into a good start towards your special day.
Bridal Shop & Swap
Delta Edmonton South
Sunday, April 27 April from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Live at The Enjoy Centre
- Bridget is hitting the streets for some local ‘hidden gem’ fashion within our city! Sabrina Butterfly O’Donnell has always had a passion for clothing design. She attended the University College of the Fraser Valley from 1995-1997, in Abbotsford, B.C. A year after receiving a diploma in Fashion Design, she developed her first clothing line under the label, Sabrina Butterfly Designs. Three years later, as her line grew, she decided to return to Edmonton, where the SB Design style evolved with it’s new market. In an effort to discover and connect with as many new customers as possible, SB Designs has explored the sales avenues of outdoor festivals and markets, large and small craft shows and local stores. Sabrina Butterfly Designs is designed and manufactured in Canada.
Sabrina Butterfly presents
a pop up boutique
@the Enjoy Centre
April 11-June 28th
- Crop-tops are popping up all over stores, but many people won’t know what to do with them. Fashion Blogger Janis Galloway is here to help you wade through them.
Linda Bodo with Easter Craft Upcycles
- Linda Bodo is in to showcase some great upcycled crafts for Easter, including bunny candy jars, chalkboard painted eggs, carrot cutlery settings, egg carton displays, pasta birds nests, and coffee mug bird feeders to name a few!
Previously Recorded at Gail Hall’s Kitchen
- Bridget spent some time in Gail’s kitchen whipping up a storm to create a delicious easter brunch. Egg Soufflé Roulade, sautéed potatoes with onion and bacon, roasted tri-coloured peppers with olive oil and a tangy spring-like lemon tart were the table toppers.
- Baked with barley lately? It may offer more benefits than you think. We have one of the authors of a new cookbook Go Barley to give us a taste of the ancient grain.
NHL alumni Bryan Trottier
- He is in town for this for the Alzhiemers Face Off Hockey tournament and this morning Bryan Trottier joins us in studio.
Live at Westbury Theatre
- Over The Edge 4-Play Festival in support of emerging writers, directors, designers and actors. It’s a 12-hour theatre festival where it all happens in one day: The playwrights meet at 8 AM and are given a word that they must include and then within the next 12 hours, full production of these new plays emerge.